Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where is the best place to learn to apply makeup for cheap?

I don't wear much makeup at all, but have a small collection. The rules for wearing makeup which I thought were okay for church got me labled a ';drag queen'; by my sister in law. Since then I've not figured out the right way to wear make up, what colors I should be in, or what I should buy. How can I get these answers for my dishwater blond, fair skined aged 31 person that I am? Also when my kids are of age (who are not old enough yet) to wear makeup, where should I send them so they get the right advise about how to apply it etc. This is one mother who is clueless for both herself and in about 4-5 years for my oldest who would then be old enough to start wearing it. Please help and let me know if I should learn at the mall or a drug store? I really need help with this.


Thank you.Where is the best place to learn to apply makeup for cheap?
If you go to Macy's or Bonton (they both sell Clinique) they will do your makeup for you and show/tell you tips and ideas. They do it for FREE to try and get you to buy the make-up, but you're not obligated. It's great because you can actually see %26amp; hear a professional do it.





There are also a ton of youtube videos that do this--my favorites are Tricia Sawyer below because she gives a TON of tips and tricks.





Good luck %26amp; I hope they help :)Where is the best place to learn to apply makeup for cheap?
Just go to a department store. The make up people will show you what to do. They may try to get you to buy something, but just say you will think about it. So it will be freeeeee.
Uh, hello girl? The Mall!
THE MAKEUP COUNTERS WILL SHOW U FOR FREE, AT ANY MALL.
I learned from videojug.com, which gives you step by step instructions (with video) on how to apply make up - either natural style or glam for night time. Best of all ITS FREE!!!
Go to Nordstrom or a MAC store and have them give you a lesson. At Nordstrom, there is no charge (but it's nice to purchase one or two products). At MAC they may charge you a fee, but you can use it after the appointment to buy products.
Go to your local mall and schedule an appointment at a department store's make up counter (Clinique, Estee Lauder, etc.) They do consolations for free!
if ur sister in law thinks like that, then she has to find a way to fix it. ask her!.


u really should learn at the mall, or ask ur friends, and once again, YOUR SISTER IN LAW!
go online YOUTUBE or other sites...search for applying makeup and I am sure you will find stuff...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks