Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I totally suck at applying makeup?

It seems like everybody else automatically knows how to put it on straight and all.....but I just can't!!! What should I do?I totally suck at applying makeup?
Buy a book like:


http://www.beautyjunkiesunite.com/WP/wp-鈥?/a>


http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/鈥?/a>


http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/鈥?/a>


http://beautyblabber.com/wp-content/uplo鈥?/a>





Watch YouTube:


http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81


http://www.youtube.com/user/temptaliaI totally suck at applying makeup?
everybodys **** when they first apply it were bare minerals foundation


Just apply it in circular motion on your face.. or i recomend dream matee mousse foundation apply with sponge and a lil mascara not much. when applying blush/bronzer to your cheeks go fish style and apply it to the cheek bones you see... or just smile and do the apples of your cheeks.... as your not good at applying avoid eyeshadows and eyeliners
No girl, practice makes perfect. After awhile, you will feel like it was natural. Believe me, we all had to start somewhere. I'll give you the basics.





Liquid foundation: It's better to apply with a foundation brush or sponge. I use both. I use the brush first, then the sponge and you blot the foundation all over your face, then smooth it out all the way to your hairline and a little below your jaw bone. Make sure it's even and don't put too much on.





Powder foundation: Either use a kabuki brush or a soft sponge (usually comes with the powder foundation) and just apply it evenly to your entire face





Eye shadow: I always use brushes. It's fun and makes it easier. Just put the color of your choice on the brush, tap the brush to get rid of access shadow then apply to your lower lid evenly. I usually pull the outer part or my eye taut so it goes on smooth and even.





Eye liner: I use pencil and liquid, but prefer pencil and again I pull the eye taut, then start from the inner and slowly draw a line as close to my lash line as possible.





You can also go on youtube for all types of how to's.





Throw on some lip gloss and you should be ok. Practice at home and try different looks for your eyes and stuff. I played for hours.
I buy that Max Factor makeup that come in a stick from walmart. I roll it over my face and then smear it in with a sponge and then put powder on top of it after i get it smooth. You can get that makeup at walmart....it covers really well and its cheap!
try youtube first start out at home by yourself i really recommend two gurus on youtube one her screen name is askamakeupguru and the other is makeupbytiffanyd im my opinion i really like the way they do their makeup plus they are professional makeup artist cant learn from someone better than a pro
i used trial and error to get it right. not everyone puts makeup on the same way. sit in front of the mirror one day and try different ways of putting it on. eventually you'll find a way that suits you. good luck!
youtube! it willl show you make up tips, and how to make it look good, natural, anything you want. just type in make up artist.. or, how to apply make up :]
there many very good videos on youtube that show how to apply makeup.
Well, I would put it on light whenever I was going out, and then when I could stay at home and ';experiment'; go all out.. lol
first time anyone uses makeup it looks pretty **** lol.


just practice you'll get the hang of it.
maybe look up tips on how to, through the internet.
look up viedos on youtube.com


they have great ones on how to do makeup


good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks