Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you apply makeup so that you look radiant?

I wear makeup but it looks so weird my face looks like a red orange and the rest of my skin is my skin tone. What kind of makeup can I use to blend in with my skin.





Also how do you apply eyelashes and how do you get rid of that white line that lets everybody know that they are fake. Is there a makeup you put on them or am I putting them on to fast.How do you apply makeup so that you look radiant?
http://beauty.ivillage.com/0,,9jlxfdd5,0鈥?/a>How do you apply makeup so that you look radiant?
It sounds like you need to have a professional makeup artist match you with your perfect shade of makeup. The artists at the Mac counter did that for me and they pick out the perfect colors and products for you. I've heard that other makeup counters in the mall do this as well like Clinique, but the first time I tried makeup it was at Mac and I've been hooked ever since. They can also tell you the best way to apply those eyelashes.





The only thing is if you chose to have Mac do this for you, you have to buy at least one of their products. I don't know if this is the same at Clinique or other counters.
The best and most blend able foundation is bee luscious cosmetics liquid powder mineral foundation... And I DO NOT RECOMMEND FAKE LASHES ..... go more natural with a solid mascara like the High Definition Mascara.
As far as the eyelashes go... You can put liquid eyeliner over the white glue after its dry, or look for black eyelash glue. MAC Pro stores sell it, but I'm sure you can find it on the web. Its great I use it all the time. I have long lashes already but when I do cat eyes it works like a charm and no one can tell i have fake lashes on. =)
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks