Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How much time do you spend on applying makeup?

Hi there I love your question...so please accept this star.Now if it is just a regular day then only 10 minutes.But if I'm going someplace like a night out or a bike show ...we are talking 20 minutes. Then I take a lot more time with heavier eye make up.And I always splash on some cologne !How much time do you spend on applying makeup?
Thanks so much for selecting my answer. Report Abuse
How much time do you spend on applying makeup?
2 min.
Not long I be..just touch up my eyes you see..I prefer the natural glow for me.. :))
Usually 0, I only wear makeup if I have something special I have to attend, like a wedding or a function at the university where my husband teaches. On those occasions it's just a couple minutes.
i don't use makeup
I like a natural look, so I only wear it in moderation. When I do, about 20 mins is enough time for me.
Bout 20 minutes
1hr
Not even 1 second, dont wear it never have, no time with having hair down to me bum, takes a long time brushing it and getting it into a nice french braid ...
about an hour..........I need to look my best
15 mins if I'm getting ready for work. 30 mins or more if I'm going out for the night.
approximately 7 minutes or less
about 20 minutes a day
I don't wear it....hubby says he likes the natural look....besides, I hate wearing it!
I dont use make-up but I spend 2 hours 43 minutes and 7 seconds doing my hair every day
I've been wearing it for about 15 years now and I can go from powder to mascara and everything in between in about 10 minutes.
10-15 minutes
5 minutes
30 seconds (just a little bit of blush on the cheeks, can't stand all that other crap!!)
3 to 5 minutes
Somewhere in the ballpark of 0 minutes and 0.00 seconds.
Not very much...with 2 small kids, you learn to do everything fast.
I would say about 5 mins.
none
yes like 2 min i only put on eyeliner, sometimes eyeshadow
15-20 minutes
5 to 10 minutes. It depends on how much I'm putting on.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks