Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it ok to apply makeup right after waxing your upper lip and eyebrows?

can i apply foundation and powder or do i have to wait?Is it ok to apply makeup right after waxing your upper lip and eyebrows?
From my experience, it's alright to apply makeup after waxing, however, at least on my skin, you can always tell. I'd stick to little make up, or else you will be able to cleary see where you applied makeup.


I usually just use a tinted moisterizer very close to my skin tone and some powder also close to my skin tone. Now is not the time to try out a new bronzer, because you will be able to see it, and it will not look natural.Is it ok to apply makeup right after waxing your upper lip and eyebrows?
yeah ! it's fine , unless your skin is irrated , it might not be the best idea .





she didn't say she shaved it , dummy .
why did you shave your eyebrows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks