Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to apply makeup to look more naturally pretty?

How do I put on makeup to make it look more natural but still look pretty? I have tannish skin (brown tones) and medium dark brown eyes, how would i make my brown eyes look more not boring? Please help with anything on makeup, Thanks : )How to apply makeup to look more naturally pretty?
ok , begin with some foundation to be mixed with some moisturizer ..





apply to ur entire face in a dotted motion ..to ur chain , cheeks , forehead...etc ..





some little concealer under ur eyes to conceal any dark circles ..





and then , take some skin color eyeshadow like beige , toffee , peachy color or light pink and apply to ur entire lid ..





apply some brown ( preferably not so dark ) just above the moving crease of ur eyes ..





i have a cute tip to make ur eyes pop : apply some white eyeliner in ur waterline and remove any excess wz a small brush ..





and then , u can put some creamy peachy blush , or powdery one ..





nude pink lip stick or lip gloss ..





and ur done wz a natural face =))





something like that : =)





http://www.louloumagazine.com/english/im鈥?/a>





http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>





hope that helped..How to apply makeup to look more naturally pretty?
I must admit it's obvious that I'm wearing make up, but I do have a few suggestions. I don't wear very heavy eyeliner, but just a thin little line helps a lot (at least in my case) if you want to go that far. Why don't you try mineral make-up. I tried some on at the mall once and it's amazing! I just didn't have $40 to spend on a set. It feels very lightweight and the foundations look completely natural. They also have colored eyeshadows, lipcolors, etc. that look great. If you didn't want drastic color you could blend earthy tones with foundation for eyeshadow. Good luck! Hope that helped a little.
Clinique has these little eyeshadow packages that have 2 eyeshadows in 1. I have darkish brown eyes and I use this Clinique thing. It's called 104 Strawberry Fudge. The 2 colors are light pink and a light brown. It gives you a very neutral look. Very pretty... but almost as if your not wearing any make up! What you do with it is put the pink up to the eyebrow line... LIGHTLY! Then you put the brown on the eyelid! It's so pretty! Then apply cover girl mascara. But not gobs and gobs of it! NO EYELINER! And I don't really know how to explain my skin tone but I put on Clover blush from clinique as well!
Apply a mineral foundation. Mineral makeups tend to have a more natural look rather than liquid foundation or pressed powder.


Try shimmery whites and put a little on your browbone and lid. In the crease, try dark purples and greens. Hope this helps! :-)
Get to know more about your skin and how to get the best of it by watching the vidoes on the link http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/鈥?/a>
If they feel a bit boring how about something with a shimmer? Gold or bronze perhaps? They'd look quite natural too if you have a darker tone to your skin.
A tip for the eyes--add a touch of gold liner at the inner corner. It will bring out the different flecks of gold in your eyes!
I have tan skin also..people tell me that Gold or champagne colors look best on me..also that red looks good too suprisingly
I would wear bronze eyeliner and brown mascara. Your eye shadows should wear shimmery browns. For your cheeks, wear a less red shade of blush!!
Amethyst eyeliner would look really pretty.
use mineral make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks