Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you apply makeup on your eyes to make them look bigger?

I have brown small eyes, and I want to wear the right make-up to make them look bigger. What should I do?How do you apply makeup on your eyes to make them look bigger?
1. apply black or brown eyeliner(im my experience liquid is better than pencil to make eyes look bigger, but generally i prefer pencil b/c its easier to control)


2. then on your waterline(the bottom of your eye) apply white eye Kohl or liner, this will make your eyes pop.


3. then add volumizing a lengthening mascara(i use L'oreal telescopic),


4. then add a highlight(an eyeshadow of a light color, like tan or somewhere along those lines or whatever fits your skin tone the best) with a brush to your brow bone which is located underneath your eyebrow,


5. smile :D


hope this helpedHow do you apply makeup on your eyes to make them look bigger?
I also have small brown eyes. I sweep an off-white shadow over my entire lid. Curl my lashes and apply mascara. Sometimes I use a thin line of dark brown eye liner on my top lid only. I also make sure my eyebrows are neatly plucked/shaped to open up the eye area more. Then I use eyebrow powder to define them. I think the key is to keep your eye shadow light. This seems to help me.
Try a white eye pencil on the inside edge of your lower eye and also in the inside corners. I use a shimmery white pencil from Sephora and I think it subtly makes my eyes look much brighter and bigger.
Use eyeliner to sweep it a little outwards, then use eyesadow and bring it higher up onto the eyebrows. Make the focus to be your eyes Okay and black mascara helps too. Sorry not much help cuz i have BIG brown eyes
You shouldnt use BLACK eyeliner because it makes your eyes more defined %26amp; ';chinky'; . You should use a white eyeliner %26amp; it'll make your eyes look bigger. Try using some light, pastel-ish colors for eye shadow. It'll bring more attention to your eyes. (: Hope i helped !
well you could do the smokey eye affect. it looks great i do it all the time. :):):) now as to what color...well dark blue or an emerald green would look really pretty with brown eyes. good luck. :):):)
get a thick black eye pencil and apply a lot to your top lid. don't put any on your bottom. also apply generous mascara. this will make ur eyes larger and brighter!
white eyeliner


then curl your eyelashes


then lots of mascara





don't put loads of eye shadow etc on, it will make your eyes look smaller, not bigger





xoxo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4GVBkicn鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks