Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you apply makeup so it looks fresh and clean.?

I have light medium skin and I want to know how to apply certain makeup so I look fresh and clean. I know you probably only use light lipgloss, mascara and foundation but I want to know which kinds and how to apply it.How do you apply makeup so it looks fresh and clean.?
Mineral foundation looks the most natural. I use LAminerals, there stuff is great!


Here's what I do to get the fresh natural look:





Apply Hollywood mineral foundation over entire face and eyelids (helps eyeshadow stay).


Apply the Lit Up bronzer where the sun would naturally hit your face, like when you get a sunburn. And apply some to eyelids too.


Use a brown eyeliner and mascara, and neutral gloss.


Tada...your done. Taks about 5 minutes.How do you apply makeup so it looks fresh and clean.?
first wash ur face n apply a moisturiser then apply foundation on ur face n concealer only on the blemishes n spots of ur face then apply a light lipgloss n only mascara n yea just a touch of blush on................i also love this new fresh look n i use these things onlyy
lotion IS GOOD but just a little dab not even a dime sized squirt. using mostly powders will make it more seemless instead of using liquid foundations
Take a towel and scrub your face then apply a thin layer of lotion wait to dry then apply smoothly.
first you have to clean your face... make sure that it is moisturized so that the makeup would not look dry.. if you're on the go try some refreshening spray to make it moisturized.. when you do that the make up will be easier to apply...





It would also depend on the time of the day.. if it's night i'd recomend having a darker yet shiny makeup.. when it's day try something lighter.. also don't forget to put on sunblock...
Hello, my 'natural' makeup regime would be:





A light oil-free moisturizer mixed with a pea-sized amount of Revlon SkinLights (you can buy it online only, since it has been discontinued) and mix the with a powder foundation (i use estee lauder double wear SPF10).





The moisturizer and skinlights makes the coverage not so heavy, but still evens out skintone. You can also use a tinted moisturizer instead since the double wear is a little pricey.





The results? A dewy, healthy finish.





* -The SkinLights: Make sure you only use a little bit (pea sized), or else you'll look really sparkly. The skinlights isn't ''glittery'' though, its very finely milled. Applied correctly gives natural, healthy glowing skin!





As for lips, I don't use gloss when I want a natural look. I use Avons Lip Conditionor (cheap!) and it works WONDERS. It plumps up my lips, makes them soft, has a very neutral/nude/natural shade. I also use it as my base for lipstick.





Instead of mascara, maybe purchase some individual lashes and apply it to outer corner of eyes ONLY (for the natural look). I don't use mascara because it usually clumps, is messy, or gives those dots above/below the eyes (maybe i'm just a novice though!). But the individual lashes will look natural and make your eyes really *pop*. (With the strips I can usually tell its fake.)





Hope this helps, doll!
Nope, do not use lotion because it might make your skin oily.


But yes, wash your face first and clean out your face with NO trace of past make-up on. And don't put on too much foundation/blush/eyeshadow or whatever because it'll look so.. weird. o_O


Vaseline is good, to take out your eyeliner and etcetera :)


If you don't have that, you can use lotion.
1. Use moisturizer


2. Powder should be the same color as your skin tone


3. Use concealer for dark spots (lighter color as your skin preferably)


4. Apply a little blush on (chic tint like body shop's will be nice)


5. Put on a SMILE =)
This may sound very strange but this lady


(a cosmotologist) I used to work with told me to put deoderant on my face before applying foundation. Of course you will want to buy a separate roll from your underarms! I use unscented roll on and it keeps makeup looking fresh all day even in the heat! Try it! sounds gross but think about it, what makes deoderant gross besides armpits??


I don't know if it was a coinsidence but my face became clearer when I stared to use it!
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks