Thursday, June 24, 2010

Tips on how to apply makeup the right way and some cool makeup tricks?

I am a 12 1/2 year old girl. I want to know how to apply make up the right way...also my skin is fair I have blue eyes and I am a brunette. I want to know what make up colors are best for me. And how to apply them. I want to look hott but not in a wild way. Please help me.Tips on how to apply makeup the right way and some cool makeup tricks?
when i was ur age and i put makeup on i put a little eyeliner on (black, and practice making a thin line) and some mascara..a tip for puttinbg mascra on is to tip you head back and wiggle the wand through your lashes. some starting off brands i suggest are covergirl, revlon, and maybeline..andything thats cheap but good quality..hope this helps :)Tips on how to apply makeup the right way and some cool makeup tricks?
I am an 11 Year old girl and i am younger than you but i have been putting on make-up since i was 5. Since you have blue eyes i suggest some brown eyeshadow but don't apply too much of it because it will look dumb. Also put on some blush just a little darker than your skin color and a little pink or red lip gloss.Also some mascara and a little eye liner but be careful not to put too much of you'll look goth.
The best way to apply makeup is to look like you only have alittle on...like im the same age as you no lie. I wear eyeliner mascara and goldish/bronze eye shadow....but in moderation. I have blonde hair blue eyes and fair skin. oh and i use proactiv....


i'm on the chunky side =D lol
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks