Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to apply makeup for dark blue eyes and caramel skin?

So, i'm new at this. I am starting to wear make up but im afraid im doing it all wrong. I am light brown skinned (caramel) and I wear dark blue contacts. I have all the make up products for me and just need to know how to put it on and what color eye shower and blush fits me, if anybody has any advice or videos to show me please post it





Thanks I would appreciate any help!How to apply makeup for dark blue eyes and caramel skin?
i think to start with you should just do the very basic makeup,


put on neutralcolor (like brown) on your upper lid. after, apply black eyeliner (not too thick) on the outter corner (just the outter corner not all around the eyes and on the waterline(it would feel weired first time you apply it)). next use dark or median brown on your bottom waterline. and then your done with the eyes.


for the face just fake perfect skin (fundation concealer and those stuff) and put on bronzer, for lips use chap stick any time when your not wearing any thing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks