Tuesday, June 22, 2010

{emmeline has a question} i need help with applying makeup in a vampire-eske fashion.?

I need to use a color of eye shadow that works with blue to blueish grey eyes, and that kind of makes me look sleep deprived, or like a vampire, with an eery sort of beauty. Also, are there any tried-and-true ways to apply black eyeliner in a goth-to-vampire look? {I know this is an oddly specific question} So if there is anyone who can help PLEASE do so.





Also, my eyes are on the smallish side, is there any way to do this stuff without making them seem smaller perhaps there is a such a way that makes them look bigger?{emmeline has a question} i need help with applying makeup in a vampire-eske fashion.?
You know, I'm probably not the best person to help you since, though I'm kinda goth, I'm not really vampy. You might go ask the people at vampirefreaks.com or try gothicbeauty.com for some makeup advice. As far as color is concerned, Try using Physicians Formula baked collection in charcoals. They're sheer when you put them on dry, but if you wet your brush or applicator a little, they get dark and dramatic. Also, highlight your crease with a little hint of pale blue, and it'll bring it out just a bit more.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks