Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ladies/Trannies Poll - Whats the fastest you've been driving whilst applying makeup

i'll answer for the trannies ;) take one for the team. 110mph.


and i looked HOTLadies/Trannies Poll - Whats the fastest you've been driving whilst applying makeup
I like to drive through the trailer park at 2mph with one hand on the wheel and the other hand applying makeup to shirtless dudes who are too high on Natty Ice and meth to object to a drive-by glamming.Ladies/Trannies Poll - Whats the fastest you've been driving whilst applying makeup
I've never had the opportunity to do that,


but if somehow I do, I'll check for you :)



haha, never had the opertunity
95 mph
i never do my makeup while riding...i always wait till afterwards!!
Always got the slap on Before getting in the car
I don't apply makeup in the car, it comes out badly.
Around 75 mph, I am ok with the lippy but struggle with the lip liner at that speed..cannot get a perfect line..
I always wait till I am stopped at the lights :-)
I only put make up on when I'm reversing ...its makes sense to me I have to use the mirror anyway so.............ha ha ha
I don't drive


and I don't like make up that much
will try tomorrow and get back to you..
what kind of riding are you talking about philip ?
i've pulled out a splinter at 120mph - does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks