Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to apply makeup on a man?

My male friend is dressing like a woman for Halloween and he wants me to help him with his makeup. I have no idea how to put makeup on a man. Should I just put the same amounts and types that I use on myself? His skin is very different from mine. I have no idea....





Any tips???How to apply makeup on a man?
I think I'd use a darker eye shadow so it shows up better on him. Go ahead and start with your foundation and then apply blush probably a little heavier than you do your own. Have fun with it!!!How to apply makeup on a man?
Be sure to take pictures!!!! Report Abuse

The whole a guy dressing up as a woman is to make it look funny. You don't need to put foundation on or anything like that, but go heavy on the eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, and lipstick. Putting mascara on him wouldn't be bad either.
Make it all messy if you dont know how how itll be funny blue eye shadow and red lip stick would be really funny lol
Go for the Rocky Horror Picture Show look.
just keep it simple
I agree with the second answer as far as the foundation goes. You don't know what that might do to his face so I'd leave it outl. And like she said it's supposed to be funny not professional. Have fun with it. Do some 80's style eyeliner or something.
one question: why is he dressing up as a woman? you know what, never mind; don't answer that. apply on him what you apply on yourself, but make sure to get different colors so it matches his complexion. have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks