Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Are special 'mineral' makeup brushes really necessary when applying mineral makeup?

Just wondering if I'm getting the most out of my makeup do I need special brushes or will the bushes I already own work just as well.Are special 'mineral' makeup brushes really necessary when applying mineral makeup?
The kabuki brush that's designed for the mineral makeup really does work best. The bristles on the kabuki are sewn really close together and there's a lot of them on that little brush. They don't absorb as much of the makeup as a looser brush will do. It kind of grabs the the makeup on the tips of the brush. I use mine for my Bare Minerals and my powder foundation. I would say at least try the kabuki because I believe you will see the difference. I got mine on Ebay for $6.Are special 'mineral' makeup brushes really necessary when applying mineral makeup?
i'm a beautician.


I have my own brand of mineral make-up,


and my own brushes


it is not necessary to use the brushes.


It is, in fact, not even recommended.


They were created to assist in applying make-up, any type of make-up, not just mineral make-up.


mineral make-up is advancing every minute, and with the way they are at the moment, and forever they will be just as efficient with any make-up brush
They (like the kabuki brushes) are made for mineral makeup. I would definitely invest in them, they are great for mineral makeup!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks