Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do u enjoy applying makeup or is it a hassle?

i loveeeee itDo u enjoy applying makeup or is it a hassle?
I absolutely LOVE applying makeup-makeup is my art. I don't have musical talent or athletic or academic talent, but I can apply makeup. It's my way of expressing myself and I tend to do so with a lot of brighter colours, both on the eye and on the lip, with a softer cheek. Makeup is my best accessory.Do u enjoy applying makeup or is it a hassle?
I love applying make-up. It's fun and makes me feel glamorous.


It gives me a chance to be really creative and lets me express myself and my personal style.





I prefer a pin-up look.. That's my style and I like to show it on my face. Red lipstick, winged liner, neutral shadows and intense brows.
well sometimes i like it but it can be a major hassle when i have to get up and get ready really early or when im tireddd and keeping up with it.. like smudges ect can be annoying but you gotta do what you gotta do to look good.. not that you can do that naturally :P
I enjoyed it when I was 1st allowed to wear makeup


it was a delightful experimental time





now- almost 38 years after I first starting wearing it


its a hassle
Depends.


like if im in a hurry i dont want to do it its a hassle but if i dont i feel un comfortable.


but when im not , i loove it :)


i love trying out ideas.
I like it =]





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I enjoy applying makeup because I love to try new tricks and try new looks.
i think its something fun to do in the morning or whenever and it kind of relaxes me and calms me down weird right?
I love it! Sometimes I'll do my makeup just to try out new colors or when I'm bored : )
its really not all that bad i really dont mind its kinda fun
I enjoy it.
I love doing it. :)
I love it !


=)
i don't mind it. After awhile you get used to it.
idk
i like it. its fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks