Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I apply makeup on Oriental eyes?

I'm not really into all the eyeshadow and stuff like that, and I am not sure if this is a complicity, but I wear glasses. I'll be getting new glasses before back to school in either rimless or the rectagular shaped designer frames. Please give me some good advice!





Thanks a lot!How do I apply makeup on Oriental eyes?
Go to www.makeupforlife.blogspot.com - This girl is Asian, and she has GREAT tips for applying all sorts of make-up for girls of that race. Just look around on the site, you'll find more info than you need.How do I apply makeup on Oriental eyes?
Oriental eyes have such a unique shape that I feel you wouldnt need a lot of eye makeup, maybe some mascara and a liner on the bottom only, BUT--dont line completely underneath because it will look too hard--line the bottom corner.
Wait wait you are oriental but not into makeup and ';stuff like that'; You are the farthest thing from the stereotypical asian person Man!
im part asian too, but my eyes arent really chinky, i would say use mascara and some eyeliner, but not too much.
Do not wear any if you do not need any. However, I think eyeliners do not look good on Asians. I think only light eyeshadows look good on Asians. Go to a MAC counter and have them work on your eyes. They can tell you what looks best for you.
You just apply it. I am Chinese and never thought about it really. As it is true we have less of an eye lid than other races, it is still there. Just line your eyes and put on a bit of mascara. If you do choose to wear shadows, put the darkest colour on the eyelid itself and a lighter colour up towards the brow. Good luck!
do you like eye makeup? if so then yes wear it dont matter your race
eyeliner and false lashes came emphasize your eyes so they look bigger. i am asian but my eyes are bigger than average. see if you can get contacts try the one day ones from acuvue they are pretty good for first timers because you dont have to clean them out and you can be sure that they are clean for you every day because they are new! i think that glasses usually make eyes look weird.. not sure why but whenever im in my contacts i feel so much prettier.
Orientals have naturally chinky eyes. Increase the size of your eyes by applying dark eyeliner. You can choose between the shades of dark brown or black which is also the color of your eyes. Apply thickly at the upper lid and lightly below. Apply mascara to enhance the length of your eyelashes. To create a somewhat deep-set eyes, apply dark-colored make-up on top of shades of cream or mettalic white. Then your'e done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks