Thursday, June 24, 2010

I was wondering - is it okay to apply makeup right after washing my face?

I use a new acne product, and it is to be used in the evening and morning. I attend school in the morning though - so I have to wash my face then apply makeup not long after. Since I have a lot of pimples usually, I have to use foundation/powder. Is this bad for my skin to apply makeup right after washing?I was wondering - is it okay to apply makeup right after washing my face?
No. I mean I know it would seem that way since right after you wash your face your pores are open but really what bothers your skin is the makeup you use. If it is crap it will mess with your skin no matter when you put it on. Believe me you get what you pay for so try buying a quality brand of makeup. You have nothing to worry about tho with the washing your face. Just make sure you dry your face well and don't hang out in the steam before you go put your make up on. Hope this helpsI was wondering - is it okay to apply makeup right after washing my face?
yeah as long ur face is dry, n the make up doesnt include and oils to block ur pores n make u break out.
yupp
well, it probably isnt too good because the foundation and make up can easily clog your pores, causing more pimples. however, if u splash ur face with COLD water right a fter washing, it can help to close ur pores so they dont get as clogged bu the make up. u could also try using a product after washing ur face to help close ur pores
As long as after you clean your face with this product, rinse with cold water and then apply an astringent which will help close your pores before applying the make up. Hope this is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks