Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Poll: ladies, how much time do you spend applying makeup?

like 20 minutes





-LU :)Poll: ladies, how much time do you spend applying makeup?
I just wear eyeliner but I'm really slow at it and sometimes I wear kind of a lot, so like... approximately 7 minutes. I'm REALLY slow. xD





If I'm going somewhere really fancy and getting all dressed up, then about 15 minutes because I'd screw around with blush and lipstick and then I'd end up taking it off because I hate lipstick. Blush is okay but I don't really need it.





My eyelashes are really thick and long so sometimes I put a little mascara on them and it makes them look fake, haha. xD That only takes like 20 seconds though.





I always buy eyeshadow because I think I'm going to wear it and I never do; it just looks stupid on me. I'm not a big fan of makeup... It's yucky. Omg one time this lady at the Clinique counter did my makeup and she put foundation on me and it it looked kind of nice but it felt disgusting!!! I washed it off like, right away!Poll: ladies, how much time do you spend applying makeup?
10 minutes for just the basics (mascara and foundation). 20 minutes for full face (mascara, eye shadow, liner, foundation, etc.)
10-20 minutes if I'm doing something cool. I love eye makeup that is interesting.





But I can always just throw some eye liner and mascara in 3 minutes and go :]
10-15 mins





fdt


blush


eyeliner


mascara (maybe)


powder
I spend more time preparing my skin than makeup...washing, toning %26amp; moisturizing...however, my makeup maybe 5 minutes.
depends.


if it's just liquid eyeliner, then 10 minutes.


if it's everything else, maybe 11 minutes. heh.
10- 15 minutes probably.


Longer if I have time or If I'm obsessing about something, but I'm usually in a rush :)
about 2 minutes most days (eyes and lips)


about 20 minutes if I'm really doing it up for something (like a hot date or speacial occasions..
3 minutes max





i can do makeup really quickly
Probably half an hour. I love perfecting things, cause I'm not a professional make-up artist.
Like 3 seconds.





Concealer. Lipgloss. DONE.
about twenty minutes....im naturally beautiful...so i dont use all that foundation and crap i just use some lip gloss and eye shadow
I don't wear makeup much but when I do it depends on how much makeup I put on.
None. I don't use any makeup except on special occasions and play performances. I hate how it makes my skin feel.
i dont like makeup .


usually just use eye liner %26amp; maybe some concealer.
5 minutes
about 10 minutes.


i only wear mascara eyeliner and lip gloss :)
maybe 10 minutes.
5 minutes 8-10 minutes when i am trying to look my best haha
A day? No more than 5 minutes.
Aboutttt 10-15 minutes.
5 minutes at the most
45 seconds..?
5 mintues
I'm naturally beautiful
Me: about 10 to 15 minutes.





My friend sitting next to me: 5 to 10 min.
Five minutes at most.
None! (Or as little as possible)
2-5 mins, keep it natural
20 mins at the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks