Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How to hide my nose stud and it's size by applying makeup??

I really hate my nose. Especially when i smile it widens and it looks big. Here's a picture of me, tell me on where to focus more when applying makeup to take the attention off the nose.





http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn208鈥?/a>





Thank youHow to hide my nose stud and it's size by applying makeup??
First of all, I think you are very pretty. However, I totally understand that some features bother you even when no one else notices them.





Here are some tips that will create the illusion of a smaller nose:





Buy a foundation that is 2-3 shades darker than your natural skin tone.





To narrow your nose, apply the dark foundation to the side of the nose and BLEND WELL.





To make your nose appear shorter, apply the dark foundation to the tip and septum.





To draw attention away from the nose, wear dramatic makeup accentuating another feature, for example, you have beautiful cheekbones. Buy a two tone set of blusher like Maybelline's Expert Wear Blush Duo http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/B鈥?/a> and apply the matte shade under your cheekbones and the shimmer shade on your cheekbones.





You can also try dramatic eye makeup or a bright lipstick.





I hope I helped!How to hide my nose stud and it's size by applying makeup??
looks fine to me. stop worrying about it.
WHAAAAAAAT!? thats not even big!! You actually have a very nice nose it looks the exact same as mine from the side. Go and compare your nose to other peoples and you'll realize how good you got it.
It looks like a perfectly normal nose to me.
I think your nose is lovely. The best thing to do is to learn to love it. Although, if you don't like it try wearing eye make up (eyeliner, mascara...) to draw attention to the eyes rather than your nose? :)
Trying to hide it will just make people notice it more, act confident about it.
... thats a skinny nose if anythin...
Aww you're really pretty and there is nothing wrong with your nose.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks