Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When applying false eyelashes, do you put them on before or after eye makeup?

I have prom tomorrow and I've never used fake eyelashes. I was just wondering if I should glue them on before I do my eyeliner and eyeshadow or if I should do that last. Also- do I use mascara on my real eyelashes or just curl them?When applying false eyelashes, do you put them on before or after eye makeup?
Put them on before makeup. Putting them on after makeup won't allow them to stick effectively. Also, applying makeup after the eyelashes are out on allow you to blend things and give it amore natural appearance. Good luck, the first time I tried them it was such a pain!When applying false eyelashes, do you put them on before or after eye makeup?
1.apply all eye makeup (except mascara)


2.put on fake eyelashes


3.curl your eyelashes with the fake lashes


4.put mascara on your real and fake lashes together so it blends and looks natural.





how well it sticks depends on what brand and glue you use.


after you do the mascara and everything, you can touch up your makeup to perfect it.
It's probably just personal preference, but i do all the eye makeup including eyeliines before i put on the lashes.


I worry that if i put them on before that all the fiddling about with eyeshadow etc might loosen the glue.


putting mascara on your own lashes is a good idea too. mind you if your lashes are already quite dark curling them might be enough!


Trial and error..good luck!


hint: use a magnifying mirror
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRi8dvC7m鈥?/a>








This will show you the steps to applying false lashes...
Just curl your eyelashes.





Steps:


1. Apply Eyeshadow


2. Apply Eyeliner


3. Curl Eyelashes


4. Apply false eyelashes
put them on first cuz then u would smudge ur makeup and u can u can also use ur mascara on ur fake eyelashes once they are glude to ur eyes
put em on after.if u put em on bb4,you will have eyeshadow and eyeliner all over them,and they will look weird and clumpy
false eyelashes LAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
systemworks