Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I apply makeup when I wear glasses?

I almost always wear contact lenses. I pop my contacts in after I shower, and then apply my makeup. Well, to give my eyes a break, I bought a pair of really chic eyewear. I am not sure how to apply my makeup before putting my glasses on - especially because I am blind as a bat! Any tips? I have a magnifying mirror, but it sort of distorts my face.How can I apply makeup when I wear glasses?
Put your contacts in...apply makeup...take contacts out.





Good luck.How can I apply makeup when I wear glasses?
try putting your contacts in while putting on makeup and then take them out and put on the glasses
oh god is great.


re move glasses and apply makeup.after sum time grip will


reach you. 'u' self will makeup.


all the best.
Jamie, have you tried make up glasses? Yes, there is a such thing. The lenses are designed to lay down so you can flip one side down at a time to work on your make up. Google search make up glasses and see what you find.
Putting in your contacts while you do your make-up won't work,because when you go to take them out,your eyes will probably become watery and cause eye make up to run. Instead,just lean in close to the mirrior.
wear ur contacts while applying makeup take them out then put on glasses
how about you put your contacts in before you put your makeup on then take them out
Get a better magnified mirror. If yours isn't a lighted one, get one. Those are the best. I have a Revlon one and it works really well, I love it.
Honay i am just like you.My sister bought me a really nice magnifying mirror.But you said yours distorts your face.Well what you can try is at first using the mirror and your hand as best as you can.Sort of make you fingers ';see'; for you.I got accustomed to it like that.Then you can put on the glasses and see how youve done and if there are any mistakes take the glasses off and try again.





Geez that sounds complicated.But maybe it'll work.Well I hope you get through with it.





Smile :)
get a better mirror......or just go natural!
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    systemworks